The word plastic comes from the Greek word "plastikos" which means to mold or shape, so I'm guessing it's called plastic surgery because the surgeons can mold a person's body.
*By the way, if anyone at LPITS or wherever were to ever look at the stuff I Google (ie. plastic surgery, paved roads, wearing white after Labor Day), they would wonder what in the heck I do all day.
Good answer Whitney. Very informative. We at questionofthedaydotgov believe that we couldn't have said it better ourselves. As for the LPITS concerns, maybe they would think that you are a part-time road worker that likes to look good.
The word plastic comes from the Greek word "plastikos" which means to mold or shape, so I'm guessing it's called plastic surgery because the surgeons can mold a person's body.
ReplyDelete*By the way, if anyone at LPITS or wherever were to ever look at the stuff I Google (ie. plastic surgery, paved roads, wearing white after Labor Day), they would wonder what in the heck I do all day.
Good answer Whitney. Very informative. We at questionofthedaydotgov believe that we couldn't have said it better ourselves.
ReplyDeleteAs for the LPITS concerns, maybe they would think that you are a part-time road worker that likes to look good.