42%. I talked with John on Friday, he said he would be putting Coke Zero in the machines as well.
41%....I am playing this game like The Price is Right...
If we're playing like the Price is Right, then I'm going with 1%!
Thank you for the responses. Since Ben knows the name of the guy that is running the cateen now, he gets the winning answer. However, the correct odds are 1 in 6. Thanks again.
42%. I talked with John on Friday, he said he would be putting Coke Zero in the machines as well.
ReplyDelete41%....I am playing this game like The Price is Right...
ReplyDeleteIf we're playing like the Price is Right, then I'm going with 1%!
ReplyDeleteThank you for the responses. Since Ben knows the name of the guy that is running the cateen now, he gets the winning answer. However, the correct odds are 1 in 6. Thanks again.
ReplyDelete