Wednesday, September 1, 2010

September 1st, 2010

Please submit any questions that you can think of.

4 comments:

  1. In the movie The Little Mermaid (I know you've seen it), Ariel turns into a human being at the end. How do you suppose she visits her family who are still mermaids and mermen?

    A. Ariel and Eric the Prince scuba dive down to Ariel's family reunions.

    B. Ariel's family hangs out in the palace pool for a "pool party" family reunion.

    C. Other - Your suggestion.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was an excelent question. I was actually able to find a photo of Eric taking his and Ariel's daughter to visit her old friends and family. Please go to the following link to view it. I believe this will answer your question. http://www.sub-find.com/e2.htm

    ReplyDelete
  3. What is Wentworth's favorite color?
    A. Hot Pink
    B. Yellow
    C. Fushia
    D. Your Suggestion

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good question Laura. That is hard to answer because dog's do not see color as well as people do. According to Stanley Coren, Ph.D, a dog can see some color but they have only two cones that help capture color. People have three of these color catching cones allowing us to see more shades of color than dogs. So to answer your question, I am sure that Wentworth's favorite color has to be green because it is manly and soothing just like Wentworth.

    ReplyDelete