Thanks for the question Robyn. The gamecocks were 9 and 0 when they lost to Navy. They did win their next game though against Clemson. Whitney's question was tough but I think that I came up with the correct answer. There have been eight professional football players in eleven seasons of the show. They were Jerry Rice, Emmitt Smith, Jason Taylor, Warren Sapp, Lawrence Taylor, Michael Irvin, Chad Ochocinco, and Kurt Warner(current season).
Who did South Carolina lose to in ruining their chances for a national championship in 1984?
ReplyDeleteHow many professional football players have been contestants on the reality show Dancing with the Stars?
ReplyDeleteBonus - What are their names?
(Ha! I made this a pop culture question as well as a football question!)
Thanks for the question Robyn. The gamecocks were 9 and 0 when they lost to Navy. They did win their next game though against Clemson.
ReplyDeleteWhitney's question was tough but I think that I came up with the correct answer. There have been eight professional football players in eleven seasons of the show. They were Jerry Rice, Emmitt Smith, Jason Taylor, Warren Sapp, Lawrence Taylor, Michael Irvin, Chad Ochocinco, and Kurt Warner(current season).
I know I'm a day late but get over it.
ReplyDeleteWhat was USC's original mascot?