The Alaska Highway (Alcan Highway) connecting the contiguous U.S. to Alaska through Canada was completed through Canada to Richardson Highway in Delta Junction, Alaska . The highway starts in Dawson Creek, British Columbia and goes to Delta Junction.
That would be Kershaw Highway which runs from one county line to the other. Also known as the Westside Route or the Highway to Heaven. It is also the best road I have ever driven on.
Congratulations to Whitney for getting the answer correct. It was the Alaska Highway. Ben and anonymous Kershawnian had entertaining answers though. I agree that Kershaw Highway is the best Highway in the world.
The Alaska Highway (Alcan Highway) connecting the contiguous U.S. to Alaska through Canada was completed through Canada to Richardson Highway in Delta Junction, Alaska . The highway starts in Dawson Creek, British Columbia and goes to Delta Junction.
ReplyDeletePuddin Swamp Road in Sumter County.
ReplyDeleteThat would be Kershaw Highway which runs from one county line to the other. Also known as the Westside Route or the Highway to Heaven. It is also the best road I have ever driven on.
ReplyDeleteCongratulations to Whitney for getting the answer correct. It was the Alaska Highway. Ben and anonymous Kershawnian had entertaining answers though. I agree that Kershaw Highway is the best Highway in the world.
ReplyDelete