The "stars" must have been on at least one of the following...
A television show (reality shows included), a movie that was in theaters 20+ years, played on some sort of professional sports team, and/or had their faces splashed on People, US Weekly, etc. magazines because they are famous for being famous.
I beleive in order for you to be on this show you must have at some point been involved in a "physical relationship" with one of the creators of this website.
Thanks for the responses. I saw a list of contestants on the show and wondered who half of them were and needed to know how they get there. What has television become?
Have been in the media in some fashion?
ReplyDeleteThe "stars" must have been on at least one of the following...
ReplyDeleteA television show (reality shows included), a movie that was in theaters 20+ years, played on some sort of professional sports team, and/or had their faces splashed on People, US Weekly, etc. magazines because they are famous for being famous.
"Nobody puts Baby in a corner."
I beleive in order for you to be on this show you must have at some point been involved in a "physical relationship" with one of the creators of this website.
ReplyDeleteThanks for the responses. I saw a list of contestants on the show and wondered who half of them were and needed to know how they get there. What has television become?
ReplyDelete